Thursday 13 April 2017

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Today marks the first anniversary of this blog. I wrote about my studies in UK and my holidays in South Korea and Bandung, Indonesia. I hope I will travel more in the near future.



This blog is like a diary that I  share with the public. In the old days, I had kept a lot of personal diaries that were for my eyes only. How things and time have changed.....  :P


My diary collection - from  when I was 13 years old to 24 years old..!


Yesterday, I started a new blog, specifically on English  Grammar notes. I hope they might come in handy for some of you when writing or speaking in English.  I will share more tips on Grammar and the language from time to time.

Do drop a comment here or there...  -  GRAMMAR CIKGU MIDAD







No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Five - Snowing in March!

Morning ritual - breakfast with bread, maggi mee and serunding Hangang Park  Itaewon - Talent Cosmetics (Now - Ha...